Sunday, August 22, 2010

What's the best advice you've ever heard?

Thanx for sharing!





We would appreciate it if you could vote in any of our polls.


We give the statistics to our guests at our helps/resource site.


http://mwfrc.blogspot.com/2006/06/people鈥?/a>





Thanx!What's the best advice you've ever heard?
';Are you going to let her control your life? Just let it go!'; - My momWhat's the best advice you've ever heard?
it's up to you! (in the end, it means, whatever it is you want to do about it will be all up to you...)
';...so the choice i have made, may seems wrong to you.


but who asked you anyway, it's my life to ruin my own way...';





-morrissey-
My friend once told me to live for the day, to seize it. He told me that spending your time worrying and trying to plan years ahead or wasting it thinking about the past makes you miss what is going on in your life NOW, which you will then regret for the rest of your days... That does makes sense to me!
Never date a guy you wouldn't want to marry.
Run, the bomb's about to go off!!





No joke.
TIME GETS HARD FOR THOSE PEOPLE DONT TAKE IT EASY
The Golden Rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
There are all kinds of poeple out there. Lawyers , Workers, volunteers , doctors , bums , drud addicts. When they are gone someone takes thier place. Whose place do you wanna take?
Life is what happens to you while you're making other plans. Life happens!
Always pet a hedghof from the head to the bum, NEVER the other way around.


Just kididng, the best advice I ever heard was from the bible, that after we've done everyhting we can, we are to just stand, and if we just stand, and don't give up, we will win
';Don't build up your character in what others' say.';
Don't let other people define who you are
the best adives that





not all people are the same and never trust them if u dont know them





and dont live ur life as what people want u to live


live ur life like what u want to live it
';There's no such thing as a free lunch';
';Live the life you love, and love the life you live.';
The less you talk, the fewer people will know how stupid you really are.
don't get married
Don't get a tattoo or body piercing. Be happy with yourself just the way you are.
live and let live
don't believe anything you hear %26amp; only believe half of what you see
ON forgiveness...





I think his name was Dave Peltzer (sp?)...and it goes something like this...





Forgiveness means letting go of the hope that the past will change.
dont cry over spilled milk, the cat will enjoy it
My step mother always told me, ';Let your conscience be your guide.';
Fair is what comes to town once a year
my aunt once told me, after i cried about something my best friend had done to crush me......


';You shouldn't tell your family when your friends say things like that to hurt you, because, tomorrow, you will forgive them, but your family won't.';


Now i find it true as i grow older....how dare someone hurt my family like that!!!!


....someone hand me the telephone.
Someone once told me to never let anyone else steal my joy. I remember that whenever someone else upsets me; I can't let them take my happiness from me.
dont eat the yellow snow

No comments:

Post a Comment