Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need the best advice on boosting my page rank.?

Ok. I run the website www.mytrueconnections.com and I need to boost my placement in the Google index. What is the best way I can boost my Page Rank and please be specific and detialed. Ill appreciate it tons.. ; )I need the best advice on boosting my page rank.?
I've read on many forums and blogs that page rank has not that much importance as of quality backlinks. Few days back I visited some site it has a page rank of 3 or 4 but I was astonished to notice that it was not in google database, so it is my recommendations don't worry about page rank, don't even bother about it. If you wish to get your site ranked in google, simply follow the instructions given below:





Do On-page Optimization properly.





1. Place your important keywords in title, description and keywords tag.


2. Place them in H1, h2 tags etc.


3. Validate your html according to w3c standards.


4. Create a sitemap in which all your pages links are placed.


5. Put your keywords in alt tags in images.





Do Off-Page optimization properly, It has more importance than on-page optimization specially for google. You can increase links to your site by using the following steps.





1. Submit your site to general directories and niche specific directories.


2. Join your niche specific forums they allow signatures in your posts.


3. Post comments in blogs


4. Create your own blog


5. Ping your blog through social networks like digg, furl etc.


6. Try to find out where your competitors have placed links, try to place your links in those sites.


7. Do link exchange with only relevant sites, by relevant I mean by placing link on there site you will get quality visitors as well as backlinks.


8 Write articles and submit them in article directories.


9. People are also using youtube and other video sites to market there product so if it is possible create one video for your site as well.


10. Create your site in a way or provide such tips or tools on your site from which people get benefit, they will give you link with out you even asking them.


11. If you can afford paid marketing try google adwords and yahoo search marketing to make your product popular.





Hope it works.I need the best advice on boosting my page rank.?
Get as many sites that are also listed in google to link to your site such that when google rechecks them it finds your link and increases your page ranking.





Also, keep it upto date.

No comments:

Post a Comment