Thursday, August 19, 2010

Whats the best advice you have recieved?

my dad told me long ago to ';live for me,not for what everyone else expects';





luv ya dad!Whats the best advice you have recieved?
';Sometimes, you have to settle for less, but good things come to good people, so it'll all work out in the long run.';





and





';You just have to let them make their own mistakes, however hard it is to watch, and be there for them when it's over.';Whats the best advice you have recieved?
Don't touch that! Those are live wires!
BEST FOR SURE











I learned from my Dad that you make better friends if you keep your opinions to yourself and dont judge them to quickly...





Im agnostic, and I have no certain clique that I belong to... My best friend is gay and pagan, my next best friend is Catholic, and lives with friends cuz she was kicked out of her own house...
My dad told me 'don't waste your time'
my dad told me to never have kids


boy was he right


i can sleep as late as i want
You mean other than ';Stay away from Yahoo


Answers... its addictive?';





How about ';Don't just say 'Thank you': BE thankful.


The world does not need vapid words of politeness.';
on the first day that I got my license, my dad told me:


';always look both ways before you go through an intersection, even when the light is green, because you never know when someone is going to be fleeing from the police and run the red light.';
I was always told to never fry bacon naked. I didn't listen and it hurts.
duck
Never trust a man who drives a white van.





So true!
don't put anything in writing


trust God
Life is hard ';Take one day at a time'; and Ive been following that advice ever since.
';You get out of life what you put into it';
love one-another...
In response to my eagerness to graduate, my homeroom teacher told me ';don't wish your life away.'; I didn't get what she meant at the time but I do now. I try to live in the moment as much as possible.
love, respect and honor all women, for only women can truly destroy a man...

No comments:

Post a Comment