Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My heart is broken--10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I am 22 years old woman. I have been in love with his man for 4 years, but we never have sex and I am still a virgin.





Last year, we separated and kept in touch as friends. We actually hope to get back together one day. Recently, he decided to move on by giving me some hints. He does not even want to tell me the truth. When I asked him for the truth, he ignored me.





My heart is broken. I thought he is my true love. I have never dated any other guys.





What should I do? Please cheer me up. Thank you so much for your kindness.My heart is broken--10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
You have to give yourself sometime to heal from the situation, four years is a long time to love someone and I know that right now it feels like you will never get over this but trust me you will. Find things to do with your friends and family and keep yourself busy, The more you keep your mind occupied with other things the less time you will have to think about him and your relationship. You may never know the reason he wanted to end things and that is the hardest thing to accept but if you cannot talk and you need closure write him a letter and tell him everything you are feeling - you may decide to never give it to him and that is fine but it is your chance to say everything that you are feeling and get it out of your system. I did this a few years ago when I had a broken heart just like yours and it helped. I joined the gym lost some weight and eventually my heart healed. Your heart will heal it will take time so be patient with yourself you didn't fall in love overnight so you won't fall out of love that way either. Good Luck. I hope that this helps you.My heart is broken--10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
well Ms. it sounds to me like he is in an emotional tough spot. it does sound like he wants to be with you but there is something deep lying inside of him that needs to be addressed. like maybe he is self concious about where your relationships would go and maybe he's scared he can't perform to your expectations in bed. you should do what you can to reassure him in all fields. men do need constant reassurance on issues like that. so my best advice Ms. is just try to talk to him and find out what it is that he is so shy about and I wish you all the best in this matter.
you need to find a way to move on!! pray to the lord Jesus Christ and he will help u!! here my email address if u want to get to know a great guy!! efrain78223@yahoo.com
The good thing is that u didnt have sex with him.... never think a guy is ur true love without being 100% sure which means..... he never ignores u ... he never hides ..he doesnt keep secrets from u ... and he is always there for u... then it is true love.





but hey u r tooo young who knows maybe GOD has someone better than him for u .. u just need to wait ... life is short be happy and chill :)





GOOD LUCK
As hard as it is, he gave you the best advice...move on.





I know it's hard to do this, having done it myself, but his actions show a glaring lack of caring and it's better you know now than if you invested 4 MORE years in a relationship that's obviously going nowhere.





If you have any special interests or hobbies, now's the time to re-interest yourself in them. Maybe take some dancing lessons. Voice lessons....go to the library...just get out a little and enjoy something.





Hopefully, you will start healing soon. In a way, as awful as this is, it's a good thing to consider he's done you a favor. Just think how hurtful he could've been if you'd continued your relationship with him.





You deserve SO much better! Hugs, hon!
You should congradulate yourself for holding out.Sex complicates everthing.The worst it could be is his chance for sex,just not with you.He doesn't want to admit the facts,only b\c he still cares about you and doesn't want you to think any less of him for needing physical relations.Especially due to the fact that he wanted you for so long and you denied him release.Meaning,no sex.The fact that he mentioned something about this means he loves you and doesn't want you to believe that he is perfect.
Move on girl, many more big fish in the sea
  • skin
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment