Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hey girls, what was the best advice that your Daddy gave you about Men....?

And guys.....Mother's advice about Women.......Hey girls, what was the best advice that your Daddy gave you about Men....?
best advice?


well.


she once said.


theres some guys who are jerks and they wont change,and theres other who are wonderful,and are worth your time, but you have to go through alot of jerks and a lot of heartbreak to deserve someone thats amazing for you, because without knowing how jerky some guys could be you would never appreciate the ones who arent.


so basically, all the drama,stess,tears and heartbreak are worth it to get that special someone.Hey girls, what was the best advice that your Daddy gave you about Men....?
I never got ';the talk'; from either parent...
That BOYS only want one thing (when they first meet you at least)!!!
u should swallow
My mother told me that when I found the right girl she'd fit like an old shoe. She was right - sometimes I can't even tell that I'm wearing my wife. (Seriously, she WAS right.)
Ha! what Daddy?
dad told me they were a waste of time, i guess that can apply to both sexes but its not true they'r just trying to scare you away, dont want you to grow up.
you should think of friends first and no boy is that important to give up youre best friend
hmmm..that's a really good question.


I remembered when my father told me:';you know,for a men is always a pride that he slept with many women.but for a woman is not.so just don't do one night stands.cause they wont respect you.try to be honest with yourself and with the guy you're with.and,yeah...dont cheat.once again,it doesn't look good cause you re a girl!';.


That was one of the best lessons my father gave to me.
Well, I'll take my dad's advice to girls...Stay Away From Men! Mmmmmm....girls.
im pretty sure all the dads tell their daughters that boys are evil and never to go near them [hav experienced stuff like that]








but my mom said girls hav cooties and they can get u into so much crap ull just eventually just giv up





i dont really believe it i think parents just dont want us to do stuff till marriage but come on who wants that
mom told me that women have vagina teeth
Men lie, women lie too, they just call it ';Changing their minds';
THEY'RE ALL JERKS.
Never trust a man who doesn't drink. It has turned out to be both good advice and bad.
my daddy said ';guys are all pigs so make sure you pick and chose carefully
It is easy to love each other but difficult to live together.


Thats why there is no such thing like happily ever after.





Find a mate with things in common


There will be less fight and disagreement
they must always show respect
  • back blackheads
  • kiss lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment