Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the best advice you ever got?

live life for you! be happy with who you are and what you haveWhat is the best advice you ever got?
Trust no one but Jesus.What is the best advice you ever got?
Never Trust Anyone
My dad told me... Your the only one you have to live your whole life with so don't do things you will live to regret.
Neither a borrower nor a lender be.
Stop looking at the other side, the grass is not greener there.
To leave my ex husband!!
To do the exact opposite of what I was taught.
When my sweety told me to ';shut up, close your eyes and enjoy, you might like it';


Yea that was good advice :)
Do your very best, and you will please yourself.
Do NOT operate this machine without proper training or if any safety guards have been removed!
If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie. Its a rule I live by.
Don't be in a rush to grow up.
I'm not sure I've been given any good advice, and if I was, I probably ignored it.

No comments:

Post a Comment