Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whats the best advice anyone has ever given you?

The best advice I ever got was ';never turn down a free meal';Whats the best advice anyone has ever given you?
Just do it. Corny but true.Whats the best advice anyone has ever given you?
Best advice I ever got was from my grandfather on my wedding day. He pulled me aside and told me he'd been married for 53 years and the one thing he learned was that the woman is the man of the family.





Words to live by.
Don't count your chickens till they hatch.
';Always wear clean underwear, you never know when your going to get in an accident.';
Love with all your heart.


Live for your hearts desire.





I follow this advice to the letter everyday, if you don't follow your heart it will be hard to find true happiness.
';Don't jump out of the frying pan only to jump into the fire.';
Never trust a preacher!





This mule is SO stubborn! The sun is SO hot! This ground is SO hard! I believe the Lord is calling me to preach!
Free meal doesn't exist
You never truly know someone until you divorce them.
';It's better to give than to receive.';--My mother always told me this,and I must say that I do enjoy being a generous person.
treat people the way u would like to be treated.
The best advice I have ever been given was that theyt said it ';I rather Be hated for who I am, then loved who I'm not';


and I have lived up to that ever since
learn from other peoples mistakes, you won't live long enough to make them all yourself--from my dad.
keep your legs closed until marriage
Don't take advise from anybody
when in doubt throw it out
To make ur own mind up and not be influenced by others
';Don't f**k that hoe...she has STD's';
find Jesus
never take wooden nickles and always smell the milk
don't talk to stranger
';You can't chase someone who is coming your way.';
Life is to short to just let it slip away .. take full advantage of what short life we all have...
Hey, watch out, don't step in that dog poo.


Sure saved my new Chuck Taylors!! :)
Treat other people the way you want to be treate. There are others but this one hits the nail on the head
get a divorce. police were tired of coming to my rescue and i felt bad that it had to happen
the beuty of grace is it makes live not fair
The experienced traveler always carries his coat and never misses the chance to eat or to go to the restroom.
but a bag over my face and the babies will stop crying
Hey! I got it!.. this comes from my dad's best friend, a factoryworker: ';Back up til ya hear 'glass!''; Kool, huh? (give me the l0 points.) mel
the fewer people you know the less trouble you'll have

No comments:

Post a Comment