Sunday, August 22, 2010

My best friend just passed away and i need advice?

My best friend was driving to school one day and she was only a few blocks away from her own house when she saw a deer and swerved. she hit the fallowing telephone pole and died instantly. Please help me i am a 14 year old girl with questions and i need advice to deal with this pain! please and thank-you! My best friend just passed away and i need advice?
ohhh I'm really sorry about that!!it's horrible lose a best friend this way...unfortunately there are no easy ways to deal with ur pain....I guess the only thing that will help u is the time..u need to reflect and let go away the pain,it's hard cus she was your best friend and she has died so young....all you can do now is take time,don't think about it try to don't be sad... My best friend just passed away and i need advice?
I'm very sorry, what a terrible thing to happen to someone so young. This must be very difficult for you, you shouldn't go through it alone.





Speaking as a bereaved mother, (I lost my 36 year old son last year), I know how devastating such a loss is. I wouldn't have made it without my faith, and the love and support of family and friends.





Are there any grief support groups near you? They aren't just for family, they are also for friends. Grief is a terrible thing to deal with, especially alone. Finding other people who have been there, people who understand and can offer love %26amp; support is very important.





I encourage you to find either a support group or a counselor, don't try to cope with your loss alone. I'll keep you and your friend in my thoughts and prayers.





May God bless you and give you comfort during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment