Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Best advice for a cold when pregnant.I can take Claritin D for congestion. Any other advice? I am 4 months.?

dont worry at all. it is very normal.. please boil some water and add little vicks or cold balm in boiling water..... inhale that and i am sure it will work out for you...my sincere advice is dont take any allopathy medicines, it may not harm you or your baby..but always go for natural stuffs like inhale the vicks vapour.....Best advice for a cold when pregnant.I can take Claritin D for congestion. Any other advice? I am 4 months.?
um.... I always used vic's on my chest, it just made it feel better to breathe freely. And of course the claritin is meant for allergies, so i would just ask a pharmacy, they would know all the answers. I always just used the vic's. good luck, feel betterBest advice for a cold when pregnant.I can take Claritin D for congestion. Any other advice? I am 4 months.?
First off you should not be taking Clariton D at all while you are pregnant. if anything try hot tea and maybe tylenol. Even better ask your OBGYN he or she would know the best thing for you.
try lemon juice and hunny mixed with hot water
Warm tea with lemon, big bowls of hot soup and a vaporizer in your bedroom.


best of luck.
dont know, but congratulations!
Rest, plenty of juice %26amp; chicken noodle soup.
I also have a cold. It is so hard for me to breath.My nose is so clogged, i swear i get scared that i am going to pass out from not being able to breathe. I was told that I can take sudafed(Hope i spelled it right). I also use vicks inhaler, as it helps a little, not all that much. I drink hot tea which also helps a little. Good luck.Make sure who ever told you that u can use claritin d was your doc. Please don't go by second hand information.

No comments:

Post a Comment