Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What was the best piece of dating advice that you ever got?

My father always told me to treat a lady like lady,


what about you? what sort of advice did you get?





Ta very much for answering.What was the best piece of dating advice that you ever got?
keep ur knickers on - I dont want to be a granny at 40What was the best piece of dating advice that you ever got?
Put a raincoat on it! - Not actually to me, but to one of my friends by his dad.





Most of my advice I've learned from experiences, but one thing that stuck with me is something my mother told me. She said if you drop a girl off at their house, and you don't walk them to their door, don't drive off until they get into the house. One time a girl I took home was locked out of her house so I ended up taking her home with me and she spent the night.
If you date someone, treat her like she is the most important lady in the world...be focused and don't look on the negative side..be positive....and be entertaining as possible but don't over talk she might misunderstood and think you are a gay...God luck on your date.
...that your Husband is now your Best friend.... Respect him and when you fight over something dont let it go on for a day ... never go to bed mad , talk thing thro, if there are things to say !


%26amp;


The Best Room in your House is now your Bedroom .





lol !
Looking a girl in the eyes from across the room will always cuts the bullshit. I do it all the time at the bar. Some girls call it sex eyes, it works I think it's a Latin thing.





O yeah and be honest,
The best piece of advice i ever received was that i should do things in my own time, not run to the guy's schedule.


Also, to never show how attracted i am to the guy. Dont show too much interest..
Bring along a lump or two of sugar, they love it. Pat them on the horns, compliment them on the state of their fleece, admire their hooves, bleat nicely to them. And always remember, they are GOATS not sheep.
you don't have to worry ,just go for it and every thing will be fine.Remember always to be your self ;-) that's was the advice to me
Always give someone a second chance. The first date is often messed up and not typical of what will follow.
Women want sex, just as much as men do....they just don't show it and try to hide it....but it doesn't mean they dont want it...
Don't act desparate.
Best Advice !


Never Marry !


Just enjoy your life !


( I am so thankful that I stayed single )
become friends befor lovers
Actions speak louder than words.
KEEP THE ITCHY HANDS OFF HER BUTTS AND T*T*!
If they get their boobs out, then you've definately got a shag!
Be yourself
My mum said 'don't let him touch you in your private places' and it still makes me smile now.
treat her mean and keep her keen
To keep him, put out.
There's plenty of fish in the sea :)
make sure you have money for a cab home
I totaly agree with you dad
your dad is great
To keep my legs closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment