Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ladies-Best advice you could give a male when it comes to having a daughter? I don't have a daughter, I just

wanted to know!Ladies-Best advice you could give a male when it comes to having a daughter? I don't have a daughter, I just
Oh, my daughter is my husband best buddy. Men tend to be able to identify well with daughter than with son. Base from lots of friends' experience, I am right.Ladies-Best advice you could give a male when it comes to having a daughter? I don't have a daughter, I just
wow u need to love her support her and do go psycho when she brings home her first lil boyfriend lol like my hubby wants to do. respect her and set rules for her teach her good morals and values make her a better woman...she will love you forever no matter what just dont be a deadbeat dad as they call them...my father is a drug addict i havent seen him in over 7 years but i still love him with all of my heart...i guess some people would call me crazy but he is my father and i thankgod that he is alive everyday....no matter what he does or doesnt do i will always love him...he was there when i was a lil girl and i understand drug addictions how can i ever blame him it is a horrible addiction....forgiving hearts are the best. goodluck when you do have one. and enjoy every minute of it they grow up fast.
having a child is amazing by itself..my baby girl has her dad wrapped around her little finger good luck
dont be tightass deadbeat dad...u helped make the kid, u help take responbility for it
punk out the first guy she brings home
i m just fed up of my dad------ and i hope not u to b just like him--------- first-- do ur things urself--- when ur daughter gets to grow up------- spend more time as possible with her---------- dont forct her to do anything------- and b angry at her-----------------and dont get in 2 any quarrel related to her----------------------------- solve her problems as much as u can-- i dont mean by the problems of math-- i mean t give her advice which noone can give her-------------------------------------鈥?and the most important thing--- love her-:-)----------------- hope uwill b a good dad-------------------------------------鈥?and thanx for asking
Having a daughter has many reasons and patience that you have to understand and learn. The first think that you should do is to learn to listern to your daughter of whatever she wants to say, a teenager loves to feel love and wanted that is why they want to enter into a relationship at a very young age. Second, trust, show trust to your daughter .. if you give curfew, don't nag her if she comes a few minutes late. talk to her privately and your tone should be lower and calm, because daughters are really sensitive to words and actions. Third, learn to appreciate her work, if she helps you in some work at home or something... make her feel that she is appreciated and loved. Fourth, Encourage her by means to telling her the things that could help her a better person, a good conversation will really help her be the kind of daughter you always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment