Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the best ADVICE you received and from who?

Explain.What is the best ADVICE you received and from who?
Never ever move in with someone before you get married ! things will go right if you do things right, things will go wrong if you do things wrong. You know what I mean? A lady that belonged to a big church in California told me this! Tell me what you think. www.luckyjaden@yahoo.comWhat is the best ADVICE you received and from who?
I was taught to be honest, and to respect others and to treat others like I would want be treated. to go to church every chance I could. I was taught by my parents. I am so thankful for the wonderful advice, God Bless.
Do what you love because you will be doing it for a long time.


My parents.
Me: But I had a life plan all figured out and everything...


Dad: It's not your plan. It's God's.

No comments:

Post a Comment