Tuesday, August 24, 2010

As a man what is the best advice you would give a woman?

Be yourself!!!!








It's a real turn on to find a women, who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to ask for it!As a man what is the best advice you would give a woman?
Don't be picky but be picky. Lighten up a bit.As a man what is the best advice you would give a woman?
Depends on what advice!!
be able to sincerely have fun anywhere you go





I used to go out with a girl that made me miserable when we went to sporting events....she would BEG to go with me then ruin it for me.....or hang out with my friends and want to leave because nobody was talking to her





That chick was so pretty, but so damn self centered and annoying .....





I at least put on a happy face hanging out with all her gay male friends and her over shopped spoiled friends
there are so many!! come straight out and said what you really mean and feel. stop all this drama mess..that is my one of my top advise to give to a woman.
Don't be shy on a date or on other occasion i and many oter men HATE that
Look after your hair - it's your crowning glory as far as appearances go.





I heard a woman say that to her daughter and I have no better advice to give.
Keep breathing for as long as you can.
Understand where he is coming from and take into consideration the pressure he may be under with his working life, but also he must understand that he must give and take as well
never have sex on first date
relax and enjoy being a woman and accept men for what they are
to always be honest about things...don't play the date game and do things that you really don't like just to keep the guy coming back...and then once you get married you stop doing those things all of a sudden they become gross or sick that you use to do...just be honest from the start about everything...and this goes for guys too...
It depends on what she needs advice for. Whatever it was I'd be completely honest with her.
It is ok to have sex with men on the first night you meet them. It is natural.
As a man ......... illl say tht enjoy all wat u do........


n yh hv respect for urself n the guy u r with he will respect u ....








dnt jst submit urself to him on the bed,,,,,,,,,,, hv respect for ur body ............ n u will soon know tht he was with u for ur body or he rly loves u





tk cr
I would give the best advice I could to any question and be honest.





Always make sure you let people know you are going.


Always make sure you don't walk home alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment