Sunday, August 22, 2010

What's the BEST advice that someone gave you?

Mine is 'Keep your chin up and don't back down.'What's the BEST advice that someone gave you?
A friend once told me that if you want to see how a GF will treat you, watch how she treats everyone else. It's SO true! Even the nasty ones start off acting nice to you.What's the BEST advice that someone gave you?
';Keep your own book clean'; ie, make sure you do everything honestly and ';do unto others as you would have them do to you';.
You have to do what is right for you. (when all others were telling me what to do)


It is so simple and obvious but it really helped at the time.








Without rain you don't appreciate the sun. (i think it was a real quotation that they paraphrased.)
years ago my doctor told me after a year of depression that I had to change how I thought about myself or I would never get better. The Hand Writing Was on the Wall. So I took his advice and got rid of my problem which was a abuse husband. My ex wouldn't go to any help groups or talk with the doctor. he said it was my problem not his. I'm so glad I listened to my doctor.
If it doesn't impede your happiness, let it go.
Love never dies.
Mine is, share with your family, good news and bad. Family will always be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment