Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have Helicobacter Pylori and On triple Therapy for two weeks!! Looking for advice on BEST FOODS!!!?

I lost some weight because my tummy was feeling very full everytime I ate! Now that i am on the triple therapy medicine I have more of an appetite but still get pains when I eat! There must be some foods that are good for it and some food that are a NO NO!!! I eat a variety of foods!! Probably too many different combinations! Also I was wondering if I should get my boyfriend tested??


Thanks!!I have Helicobacter Pylori and On triple Therapy for two weeks!! Looking for advice on BEST FOODS!!!?
I had this and I am allergic to milk so I just ate very little nothing changed how bad I felt.I would eat healthy and very small meals. I was in alot of pain. Edit the answer above me is dead wrong.It comes from eating food prepared by people who dont wash their hands well.So yes you can give it to him or he can give it to you through preparing each others food. My doctor told me also wash your hands alot.I have Helicobacter Pylori and On triple Therapy for two weeks!! Looking for advice on BEST FOODS!!!?
My husband had that several yrs. ago. I would fix him things like mashed potato's, soups, puddings, etc. Yogurt is very good for this also. He ate lots of that. As far as I know your boyfriend cannot get this from you. It comes from a bad drinking source like a well. Unless he has drank from this same source, he would not have it. You can have this for years and not know it. They think that it is the main culprit for ulcers now. Once my husband was through the antibiotic treatment, he felt so much better and you will too. Just try and hang it there, and eat things that are not upsetting to your stomach, no spices or rich foods. Just till your treatment is over and you will feel much better. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment