Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ladies, please help me I need your best advice?

need help from the adult ladies out there, it would be greatly appreciated. I need to know how to read this situation so I don’t make an a** of myself tomorrow (I’m 30, and this girl is 34, neither of us have ever been married). I went out with this girl twice, the last time was a year and a half ago. The first time we went out things went ok and we made plans to go out again. Then one of her longtime friends got in the way and they began seeing each other. She lives one hour away from me so it would have been a long distance relationship. She broke up with him a few months later. We went out again shortly thereafter. I went to see her. At the end of the date, she said that she would have to come down to see me next time. she had indicated previously that the distance turns her off because she has to drive 45 minutes everyday to work and that was what was precluding her from starting a relationship with me.. It’s really complicated, but like an idiot I never asked her down because I kept coming back to the “she doesn’t like the distance thing so she isn’t really interested”. I didn’t want to have to deal with the rejection because she is an awesome girl and I could have seen myself falling hard for her and then end up hurt. If I missed my chance with her I’ll never forgive myself. Here’s the thing. We’ve kept in touch consistently for the last year and a half and email nearly daily (sometimes to the point of excessive since we are both at work!). Sometimes about absolutely nothing at all, but other times about life and what’s happening in each of our lives. Over this time I’ve begun to realize that I have some serious feelings for her, like she might be THE ONE. Back in January I realized this and I asked her out to lunch but she said that she had started seeing someone and “didn’t think it would be fair for all of us involved” to get together. So we went on like usual. I casually mentioned to her about a month ago that I had started seeing somebody (I’m not anymore but she doesn’t know that), and she immediately responded by suggesting that we needed to get together sometime. She is planning on coming down to my town to do some shopping and wanted to get together with me afterwards. Today, she mentioned that she’d like to switch up the schedule though, that she wants to see me first then do the shopping later. Can you give me your interpretation of the situation? Am I in the dreaded “friend zone” or is there a chance she is waiting to see my reaction and if I still have interest? I need the female perspective. Thanks in advance for your help, I am an absolutely pathetic messLadies, please help me I need your best advice?
I think she is really interested, but is being cautious. She obviously does not want to see you interested in anyone else, so there is some jealousy in play here. I would act cool and natural and see where it goes. Whatever you do, be honest about the old girl friend if she mentions her. Lying will get you no where. Being best friends and being able to talk about anything is a good thing for both of you and not just her. Remember that. Let it go from there. I would not fall head over heels. Still see other girls. I don't want to see you get hurt. Good Luck!Ladies, please help me I need your best advice?
i would move on this is to many problems for one relationship!!
There's a silver lining in every cloud. Your friend may want to see if there's a spark between the two of you because of the emails also. Besides, a female who will put off shopping has something totally better to do-it just doesn't happen unless it's important. Don't hold your breath, but be ready for anything. If the two of you are available for each other, something may happen. Good luck :-)
I'm seeing a ';player';. She only has interest in you when no one else is showing interest in her. She can easily break a date, if another somebody asks her out. She's only keeping you on the side. She has no real interest in you as far as her BEING the ONE!! Or should I say YOU being the oNE.





She is looking for something, but I'm not quite sure what. Her plans to shop now AFTER you meet, only mean, she'll need an excuse to get away from you and leave.





I'd be meeting her with a new fake girlfriend!!! She's just wanting to keep those claws in the back of a fool. They never let go of any man they can get away with doing it.
sounds to me like she wants to keep u on a string, ur her ace in the whole and the shopping thing, she's hoping u will jump at the chance to spend some money. If u want this woman u have to play a little harder to get , theres nothing more challenging to woman than a man she cannot have

No comments:

Post a Comment