Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Round 2: What was the BEST advice you received from your parents?

My best advice, is to always be honest.


Consider other peoples feelings before mine.


Stand your grounds, know your facts.


Be understanding when it comes to others.Round 2: What was the BEST advice you received from your parents?
I met a guy online and he is in the Navy. My mom told me his family is on the other side of the country so you need to go out with him. Well, it was love at first site...even though we met in person hung out for a few days and now he's gone for 6 weeks...:(Round 2: What was the BEST advice you received from your parents?
get a nice boyfriend, don't end up like your sisters
Be true to yourself
to not have kids
God hears ';amen'; wherever you are.
To go to college and fulfill my dreams and be successful no matter what obstacle comes my way.
The best advice was to always save for a rainy day. It's true, you never know when something unexpected (and expensive) will come up.
When I asked them what sex was, my mother's reply was, ';DON'T DO IT!!!!';





That I suppose was the best advice considering everything else she's told me.
';Get a job and stick with it.'; That was my first job, and it didn't cause me any problems.
My mom told me to be a lady in public but be a whore in bed! LOL... I am marrying my best friend and life is wonderful in the bedroom!
Swearing is worse than stealing.
Always wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident.
never pet a burning dog
Break other's belongings.
My momma told me not to look into the eyes of this Earth.





But I kept saying, ';But momma. That's where the fun is.';
Never chew on tin foil.

No comments:

Post a Comment