Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ITunes Help! Best advice, 10 points?

I have a Windows Vista computer that is a 64 bit operating system. I downloaded the regular iTunes (32 bit), then the 64 bit. But the 64 bit won't run since I downloaded the normal iTunes already. I tried to uninstall everything and just download the 64 bit, but it won't run. What do I do? Please help. Thank youITunes Help! Best advice, 10 points?
I don't know if there is a known issue between any 32 or 64 bit versions of iTunes.





I have Windows Vista Ultimate and iTunes version 8.2 will not run on it. My iTunes software update manager pulled down the 8.2 update and I agreed to let it install it, but little did I know that there is a known issue with iTunes 8.2 and Windows Vista.





The solution was to uninstall iTunes 8.2 and download and re-install iTunes 8.0.





Version 8.0 works just fine on Vista





Hope this helps. :)





John K


www.mycomputerfix.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment