Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What would be your best advice ?

regarding ignorant people. I thought the best thing to do was to totally ignore them, but that can only do but so much.What would be your best advice ?
No, I learned and I am still trying to learn to ignore people.


If you comment back towards them, they'll like the attention and continue because you're giving in into what they want (your attention).What would be your best advice ?
If they are addressing you.....then tell them ';when I want your opinion I'll ask, otherwise I would rather you not address me directly';this will get the point across that they are offending you...and if they persist reply ';your presence offends me, leave me alone'; these comments can be made in a calm voice, be sure to look them in the eye, the body language and the words will more than relay your dislike for there comments and ill-breeding. If you are in the presence of others, such as friends or classmates or work associates,simply excuse yourself...and say '; I dont care for SOME of the company that's kept here';, this will get the point across to the offending person and others that this persons presence and comments are offending to you. HOPE THIS HELPS!!
Ignore them
tell them to STFU no one cares what they think :)
try to tell them off

No comments:

Post a Comment