Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What has been the best advice you have gotten from Y!A?

I've had this ongoing issue with my wife and her treatment of our Polish au pair and have gotten some good advice on that in this forum. I will continue to ask related questions, as this is an ongoing issue in our house.What has been the best advice you have gotten from Y!A?
I haven't really asked very many questions, somebody asked what are some good honeymoon locattions and the answer from Shortie was great! We ended up booking our honeymoon where she suggested. This was a huge help since there are soooo many places to choose from!What has been the best advice you have gotten from Y!A?
as soon as i get some i'll let you know
The asked about a situation regarding me and my bf. This person was rude and called me selfish. It was the best advice available. I find that sometimes people here, not all the time, will give you advice you want to hear and in a lot cases will completely take the woman's side and bash the man. Even though that's nice, sometimes you need to hear the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment