Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the best advice someone has ever given you?

Never burn your bridges even after you cross, you might need to go back...What is the best advice someone has ever given you?
Never put someone you love up on a pedastal because they'll end up looking down on you.What is the best advice someone has ever given you?
Don't Regret The Things You've Done, Regret The Things You Haven't Done....
Destiny lies in your own hands
'' Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened ! ''
Don't trust everything you read.
Watch the little things that people do, it speaks ';VOLUMES'; about what they are really like.
I can't remember who said it, but she advised...





';Learn how to play guitar, kid...with looks like yours, you're gonna need every advantage...';





She was a real ';self-esteem'; builder...





And she was right...(lay lay lay...)
Use a rubber with Carla from 9th Street .
My dad gave me plenty of great advice but the best piece was where he told me to live life to it's fullest each day because each day never comes again.
';If you are around people(s) and you are not comfortable or happy; they are not for you.'; Famous words of one out of six of my sisters and it has remained true.





Another one is ';no one is promised tomorrow.'; I do not remember where I got it from, but it has inspired me.
you feel naked when not wearing a watch


K
As long as you believe there's no one can stop you to be what do you want to be, your dream will come true.
Have faith in yourself. =) I still haven't thanked her for that. Thanks for the reminder, before I forget.
Never gamble with anyone named after a city.
The best advice I have ever been given is ';to live and let live!';
';when life gives you lemons.......


































































































Throw them away and take the chocolate instead!';


























Lol that one never gets old for me
Live life to the fullest! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment