Sunday, August 22, 2010

Should I send my picture to him. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

We separated last year. We attempted to move on with our life --no contacts, no friendship.





I think he still loves me, I also love him very much too.





I just too couple of beautiful pictures. Should I send my pictures to him?





Thank youShould I send my picture to him. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I would give love a shot? Wouldn't youShould I send my picture to him. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Sure. But make sure along with the pictures you send him a letter. Just tell him how your feeling and ask him to write back explaining how he feels. Maybe the 2 of you could get back together, but if not, then you won't have to go up to him and ask him this stuff. Its always better to hear bad news in a letter, then in person.
Don't send them to him. If you agreed to move on, then move on. If he really wants you he'll come back to you. Don't chase a boy, but let one catch you.
Much more information is required to answer this question properly.


Why did you split up in the first place?


How compatible were you emotionally?


How compatible were you sexually?


Have you had lovers since you split up?


What does your inner self say to you?


Did you have an ';equal'; relationship with him, or was he dominant?


Please let me know, then I can make a more intelligent assessment.


((((((((((((((((((huggs)))))))))))))))鈥?br>

Susan
No. You separated for a year with no contact, the love isnt really there. If I were you, cut the pain now and move on.
It worth to try since you still love him, but then if he already moved on then you should too.
Why not. Worth a try.
No. He's probably moved on, and you should too.
If you split up in a way that you're better off yourself keeping it that way, then don't send... you need to fortify your willpower, not weaken it.





If it was a temporary (long term temp, but temp) problem that may have worked out, then its a reasonable way to test the waters. But make sure you set yourself up a safety net, so you can pull out without getting hurt if you need to.





Finally, if you need an expert opinion on the pics, u can always send copies to me ;)
ya i thin k so. maybe he wants 2 c wat u guys looked like 2gether.
If you want to and feel comfortable with doing it, and if you think he does then you should send him some uptodate more sexy pictures that way he'll see you are still young (if you are lol) and beautiful and want you back (if that's what you want) hope I helped :P
it's nothng wrong if u wanna send ur pic to him..maybe u just wanna share ur happiness with him by sending ur pic..it depends on him whether he wants to appreciate ur pic.but if u really feel like sending n sharing, there's no problem with it as long as u feel happy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment