Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Parents...what do you think the best advice you can give me for....?

My son is about to turn one this Saturday (im so excited)...and im just curious whats the best advice you can give me for the age group of 1-2?





what to expect?


what to look forward too?


what to be nervous about?


...and anything else you think may be helpful for me to know...





THANKS in advance for all your help!Parents...what do you think the best advice you can give me for....?
Expect them to grow both mentally and physically by leaps and bounds. There are things that my 15 month old does that amaze me that it seemed he didn't even think about doing last week. His vocabulary has really taken off as well. the most important thing is to have fun and enjoy!Parents...what do you think the best advice you can give me for....?
Do not go overboard on getting all the decorations and activities... he will only be one and to a kid that age it really is not a big deal... the only thing they will notice is that there are a lot of people over. Neither one of my children acted excited what so ever on opening presents, so if he does not care do not assume he does not like what he got. I looked forward to the most having him play with all his cousins and family members considering a celebration of birth is merely just having family together and nothing more. If he gets fussy then that is all apart of having a 1 year old.
Some of the funnest times in your life, seriously. : )





There will be the tantrums, fits, and testing but it's ALL worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment