Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Why do I scared of heart broken? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

For many years I am scared to fall in love. I don't have a boyfriend because I am scared of heart broken and disappointment.





I am really scared. What should I do? Please advice.Why do I scared of heart broken? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Nothing wrong with the fear or scare even it is about love. The fear comes from the thing we don't know or the risk about the outcomes that may not come as we expect and we cannot control. So educate and read more about men if that what you want to have one. I attahced some counselling website about love affair( you may not need to believe all of them) .


However, life is the journey and the goodness of life is to experience what ever good or bad. The one who not fail in anything is the one who do nothing! Young girl. You need not to have boyfriend if you are not feel like to. Nothing wrong with that too. Your scare of heart broken is ok as a self defence process but your worry need not to be overwhelm to get over your opportunity to search of good one. Try gradually to educate yourself and learn about the boy. You may start by having just good male friend.


And again ,Disappointment is one of the learning process. To my belief, If you never have a broken heart once in your life, I thing you miss a little good part /feeling about your jouney in life. Good luckWhy do I scared of heart broken? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Be strong you dont need a man to make u happy you have to love yourself before you want someone to love you if you find a guy that you think is a keeper dont bet the farm on him
Your scared of rejection.


Your scared that your not pretty enough.


Face your fears.


Go to a club,dance with some guys.


it will build your confidence.
the best way to grow is from your experiences


the only way to find the one you love is to opening up yourself to the world


and of course, the sacrifice you have to make is the possibility of getting hurt.





reboundersworld.com--it's time to bounce back!
its ok.


give urself a chance..


live ur life
Everyone who falls in love with the one* is scared to be heart broken. (count me in) But to be scared to be heartbroken for the rest of your life?


You must take chances! Look carefully for the right man.


Be somewhat mysterious to get him going. Don't be too clingy. It's sometimes nice to keep the guy guessing.


Make him go *(GA-GA) for you with your looks, great qualities, personailty and character.


Be fun and great to hang out with. Get the guy who's not just finding their way into your pants. (biigg no. even if the guys hot.) He must be interested in you from top to bottom, in and out. - if you catch my drift.


Anyways, that's all I can say. good luck in finding the best man. =D
A broken heart terrifies me too. But you get tired of being alone. Take it slowly but be prepared to open up. All I know is, the song you asked about, '; I think of you,'; is perfect. That song sums up how I get through my day. Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment