Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's the best way...please advice?

I have a $7000 vehicle to trade in and I want to purchase a vehicle that costs $23000....Should I Get Dealership Financing or Should I Get an online Auto Loan or a Bank loan for the rest of the $16000...what do you think is the best way to go about it, I'm in a big dilemma.What's the best way...please advice?
Shop around for the best finance rate. Check with your bank, and / or credit union. You could also check with on line sources. If the dealer can give you a better rate, take the dealer financing.





Check to see if there is a rebate or other incentive that is available, if you do not take the dealers financing. If so, compare the total costs, and take the cheapest choice!!What's the best way...please advice?
FIRE4511 is giving good advice, My personal choice is the credit union.
  • ink cartridge
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment