Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just read & give your best advice?

I had a baby 8 months ago %26amp; my pre pregnancy weight was 130-135. I am now 150 %26amp; seem to be stuck there. My main problem in my inner/outer thighs %26amp; these nasty love handles. I hate it so much %26amp; I know I am the only one who can control what I eat but my biggest downfall is pop, especially Mt. Dew, I can't stay away from it. How do I lose weightJust read %26amp; give your best advice?
Ive never been on these myself, but ive heard great things about them.





weight watchers and the south beach diet. Weight watchers is a tad more sensible because its good normal meals and you have a program. ive heard your whole family can just eat what you do since the meals are just healthy, not fat burning. about the non fat burning part- if you eat the food and get plenty of exersize (you may want to start working out for 30 mins every morning followed with some squats and crunches) on the diet/program you pick im pretty sure you will get results. my aunt went on the South Beach diet. she couldnt have carbs for 2 whole weeks but, she lost 11 lbs.





p.s. when you go to the store, have youre whole family come with you and tell them not to let you buy any mountain dew. and ask youre spouse (or partner or BF) to hide all of the mountain dew you currantly have. the less you drink the less you want it. the first few days will be hard though. try lemonaide.Just read %26amp; give your best advice?
the soda or pop is your biggest problem one its horrible for you two its too much caffine and three it does make you gain alot of wieght. do cardio when you have the free time and eat lots of meat and fish and eggs because those are really good protiens that help create muscle (not too much btw) and it helps keep muscle and also you need to drink lots of water and good juices and keep hydrated thats very important:) also if you have time try working out at least 5 times a week thats the ammount that's reccamended by professionials. it doesnt have to be for long either it can be for 30 minutes or and hour whatever is most convienient for you since you have a toddler i know it can probably be hard to focus on you:) mainly just work on your diet and limit yourself to 1 pop a day and then 5 a week and then 3 and then one a week and etc. by then you should be weened off of the pop:)


and really for thighs you need to do lunges and squats which can get tiring after a while honestly but otherwise if you do a few reps at a slow pace it shouldnt effect you much. i dont think there is a cure for love handles:( but you can do sit ups and crunches which will help tighten that area. you should do pilates they sell videos for cheap pretty anywhere at your basic walmart and pilates really gives you a good formthis is another tip clean the house in high heels its a good work out and it'll alter things in your body including your thighs:) i know it might sound silly but it is very effective:) and if your looking for some drink to replace the soda you can try slimfast they have many different flavors and help with your wieght. or you can try wieghtwatchers program which doesnt require much the good thing about them that sets them apart from others is that they teach you how to maintain your diet alll by yourself! and really make you aware of your calorie intake and what your really eating you can learn alot in their program and it doesnt take up too much time because all you have to do is go to the nearest building for you and wiegh in every once in a while so it'll be convienient for you:) or you can take your kid on walks and go to the park with them and be interactive that'll definately work


hopefully i helped you!! good luck!


stay confident and most importantly be consistent or you wont get the results you were looking for.
I have to tell you that I am in the same boat... it is nice to see that someone else is having the same problems.


I was never much of a pop drinker before I had my baby (6 months ago) and I am addicted to it... It must be a hormonal thing.





I guess I won't be giving you much advice.. just that I have cut my pop drinking in half by trying to drink water and eat a juice type of fruit whenever I crave the pop.








Good Luck %26amp; Congrats on the baby!
Ok. well the first step to loosing weight is wanting to. If you really want to challenge your self/ your self controll, get away from the pop. Find something healthy you love and put it in place of your pop. Also when i was trying to get away from sweets, i carried around some celery sticks and when i was offered some candy or got a craving i said no thanks and munched away on my celery. I know it sounds blah but it works and it actually tastes good. = ). Seccond! Taebo with Billy Blanks is AMAZING!!!! its soo much fun to do and it targets abs thighs arms soul, and EVERYWHERE!! its soooo fun! and you can do it at your own level. All you need for equipment it the dvd, and you can do it in the comfort of your own home. ITS SOO GREAT. TRUST ME!!





Hope i helped!!
Targetted weight loss is quite tough, many people would say impossible, but the sole method which clearly worked for me is wu-yi tea, it can be viewed in the resource box underneath, they have a limited number of free trials left, it has been reported in Fox News and USA Today. I melted away twenty five pounds, it clearly does work!
Colon cleaning is the modern way to reduce weight. Scientists have noted the point that not all extra weight is due to additional fat, a load of weight simply sits there in the insides, and all you need to do is clean it out. http://zorarenfly.dmql.com has a risk free trial on right now, give it a go, you could reduce as much as twenty lbs!
Have you tried Fresca? It doesn't even taste like diet to me. It is similar and caffeine free.





As for working out Try a exercise bike. I lost 40 pounds in 4 months with one and diet. I have one that works arms too. You can use those all year round. :]
switch to diet to start. fresh fruit takes care of sweet cravings. Good Luck!
  • back blackheads
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment