Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is your best advice on life .......?

and what you would consider to be your life at its greatest point?What is your best advice on life .......?
First seek the kingdom of God, then all things will be added to you. The closer you move towards God, the better your life will be, but when you become self thinking and haughty you will be humbled. I have tried both ways and I finally chose God. I came from a very lowly beginning and today I have so much of everything that it amazes me.Believe me, there is no other way.What is your best advice on life .......?
such an awesome advice :)

Report Abuse



take it day by day, and live it happy. live it like theres no tomorrow and dont second guess things, because you may never again get the chance to do what you may sit and question or say what you havent said! Be real to yourself and to everyone around you. I think everyones life at their greatest point it when you feel happy and complete with everything you do.
LIVE IT, LOVE IT being urself not soemone u wanna b.. dance in teh rain alittle, watch a thunderstorm adn dance to the rythm, watch the sun set, dance to a wacky but fun song, be dorky, or fun, make a joke,scream out loud just for the hell of it!....LIVE life, dont regret it! theres always time...nvr think otherwise....adn no regrets....remember...what happens happens and theres nothing u can change, just live on from there..adn ull see it fits in with reality adn destiny...:)
think about your life after this. the greatest part of my life is when i will see my Best Friend
Learn to let go not only of misery but unrealistic dreams. Life flows and hanging on is a waste of energy. There is more wisdom than is first seen in the expression ';Even when you fall on your face, you're still moving forward';
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Coleman fuel in one hand, and Chile peppers in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, ';WOO HOO, what a ride!!!';
Live each day as if it is your last. Love each day as if it is your last. Say ';I love you'; every day to those you do love. Carpe diem ... seize the day.





Every moment, every instant of life is its greatest point .... each moment is like no other, and can never be recalled. Just to be is the greatest.
Don't sweat the little things. Everything but your family and friends are the little things. Take time to tell your family you love them every opportunity you get because you just never know if its the last time you'll see them. The healing power of laughter is beyond renumeration. God put us here to love him and to be happy. Beer is proof of his love for us.
Never give up. And the greatest point of my life comes and goes! I love my life! I've worked hard to love my life! And believe me! I've had plenty of downfalls! I met my boyfriend and I swear on every living thing, it was love at first sight! Now we have two beautiful daughters and are still so much in love that sometimes we sicken people with the sight of us! I love it!
Get a job and wait for payday.
go with your gut because your anus has no choice but to follow it
Everyday you see the gift in existence and choose to show GOD your thanks by serving him and those he has created with needs.
m.o.b......don't ask.
buy low, sell high
When the good comes to bad or the bad comes to good I must live my life like I should!
Never get a credit card!


Don't waste your money on college unless you're going to work in the medical field.

No comments:

Post a Comment