Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What will be he best advice you can tell me about giving my virginity to my boyfriend?

you know what my boyfriend always asks me if i love him really love him and so i always say yes but after that he always asks me to have sex so then i get paranoid then what should i do now will i have to break him upWhat will be he best advice you can tell me about giving my virginity to my boyfriend?
dont have sex with him...wait till your married like im doing....if he actually loves you he wont pressure you....my boyfriend knows im waiting, and sometimes when i start getting a little crazy he reminds me to stop.....even though he wants to sleep with me he knows it important to me, so he wants me to be happy, and helps me stand by what i believe, and he NEVER ever pressures me.......ive had ex boyfriends who have done that to me....i just wound up finding out that they were selfish a$$holes! cut your losses and find a good guy who doesnt pressure you.What will be he best advice you can tell me about giving my virginity to my boyfriend?
you better love him
Go ahead...nothing wrong with a screw.Hope you are eighteen.
Wait until after marriage is right
Id suggest dumping his *** if he keeps asking for sex. He should respect and be patient if you want to wait. Otherwise he could just bone you, then he'll dump you. Anyone who keeps asking for sex all the time is trouble.
At least wait until you're 18. If he doesn't like it, get rid of him.
if he loves you he would not pressure you for sex.





ask him if he loves you see what happens.
It sounds like that's all he's after. If he just uses ';love'; as an excuse...it sounds like a classic case of ';If you love me then you'll have sex with me.'; Which doesn't fly by me very well. I wouldn't unless it's EXACTLY what you want. If you start to feel pressured then tell him, but when you've finally had enough of him asking for it, dump him.
he is too obsessed with sex... if he really loved you he wouldnt push you like that. it sounds like hes using you. really. i say tell him flat out, im not ready to have sex with you, if you really love me you will be ok with that. If not then say the word and i will leave.. its up to you!
If he loved you then why would he be trying to force sex on you? I would wait until you are ready...if he doesnt want to wait for you- then tell him goodbye. You will only be able to give your virginity to one person- ONCE...so please, please, please....choose wisely- you will remember your ';first'; forever- so make sure its with the right person. good luck!
Wait until after marriage!!!
A lot of guys (and girls) pull the whole...if you love me...card.





Tell him - ';if you love me, you will respect my wishes. I'm not ready.';





Do NOT have sex with him if you are not ready and if he doesn't understand that - dump him. No person who is worth it would make you feel guilty about not having sex.
Don't do it! after having sex with him everything in your relationship will change!!! test him first if he truly deserve your virginity
girl he just want u to have sex and ur just ging to be his sex toy until he get bored of u
i suggest you do not give him your virgenty, why because thats what he wants... if he really loved you, he would wait until you want to have it with him.


second he keeps bringing this up..


I am willing to bet that if you give it to him, hell break up with you about a week later...


its like giving me youre virginity and you dont even know me...


girl.... the choice is yours.. but you should keep my advice in mind if you do...


because I'd break up with him if i were in your shoes.. and I am a guy by the way..


think about it....itll save you from getting even more hurt if he does break up with you...


because youll know if the guy loves you or not...


if he loves you, when you want to.. hell be ready.. if he wants it and keeps pressuring you... well, im also willing to bet i would be rather a better boyfriend than him.... but its just a though of my opinion as an example.. Im not trying to get to anything here..


think about it... my advice i mean.
My best advice would be: Don't do it. I got pregnant on my first time. Birthcontrol, condoms, I didn't think I was ovulating, and special soap girls can put down there. I thought all those things we did wouldn't make me pregnant. Guess what...you play adult games you get adult prizes. SEX=BABY
If he follows up the question ';Do you love me?'; with ';Why won't you have sex with me?'; he is a big waste of time and is only trying to get in your pants. You'd be best advised to drop him like the loser he is and move on with your life. Find somebody who doesn't pressure you in to having sex. Learning this early on in life will save you a lot of heartache later on down the road.





Sex does not equal love................EVER!
Wait until marriage.
Wait until marriage!!
My dear girl, you have every right to say no to him and then ask him if he loves you. I bet he won't answer you. He is a jerk for asking you that question and then expect you to put out. If he really loves you, he will respect you for when you are ready. Not when he wants it from you. When you do .loose your virginity, its not something you give, its something you loose and can never put back. Think hard and strong about what you really want and don't let anyone pressure you into anything unless you feel comfortable with it. Good luck. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin. Good for you.
DON'T WAIT UNTIL MARRIAGE. No guy is going to propose if he hasn't taken it for a test ride so to speak. I'm not trying at all to be rude or anything but it's true. Obviously if he's begging for sex now he doesn't wanna wait until after marriage. Depending on how old you are, let's say you are 18. My BEST advice to you is wait. Honestly, this guy is basically just trying to get in your pants, then most likely end up fighting and then leaving. Your virginity can only be given out once, and if you decide to give it out to the wrong guy, then that would be a terrible waste, because when you actually DO meet the guy that you will marry and who actually LOVES you not ';loves'; you, then you won't have any regrets and your future husband would appreciate you waiting and you will have a good life together.


Now with this boyfriend of yours you have. If he actually ';loves'; you and he's begging you for sex and he's saying that stupid over used line that OBVIOUSLY means that he doesn't LOVE you, Which is, ';If you really love me then you'll have sex with me.'; You should say, ';If you really loved and cared about how I feel then you would fully understand how I feel about not wanting to have sex with you and waiting a while so that I know for sure that you're the right guy to lose my virginity to. I just don't wanna have any regrets.';


Say something like that or put yourself and heart into it and I'm sure that you'll have no regrets and seriously be happy with your decision. Don't give oral sex either, that to me, is also as bad.


Just live life as happily as possible and good luck with your love life.








';Peace comes to those who know patience';


~Chinese Proverb
you should ask him if he wants to get married if he asks you to have sex.


And how he plans to support you and the baby.


If he is prepared to have sex with you he had better be prepared for those as well, because that is all part of being a man instead of a boy.
as much as possible don't give it to him yet. Try to wait a little longer to make sure that you have a matured relationship.. be sure that he loves you and not just for the sake of lust.
if you are 18+


then go for it
just don't do anything unless you want to and your ready.
if u asking me id love to have sex, He wants to have sex with u for the following reasons HORNY=Breakup PERVERT=breakup


1st time and interested=breakup. If he continusly wants to have sex with u break up
Don't give him your virginity if you really don't want to have sex.
You don't HAVE to break up, but sweetie I would. Any guy who says ';If you love me you'll...'; is not worth the dirt on his shoes. Stay firm, and if he doesn't like it you can tell him to hit the road. But like I said, you don't have to break up, but just do not, I repeat, DO NOT give in to him, it won't be worth it! If you need anymore help, just contact me!


http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1140720064

No comments:

Post a Comment