Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Who is the funniest contact you have? Who gives the best advice,but not necessarily the best answer?

funniest- theyre all funny in their own ways


best advice- haha that hardly ever happens when i ask a real questionWho is the funniest contact you have? Who gives the best advice,but not necessarily the best answer?
i think you are one of the contacts i think is funny!! all of my contacts give the best advise in their our way!! I give out best answers to those who's answer hits home the most!!


I think that you really chose there are to many people in the world!!Who is the funniest contact you have? Who gives the best advice,but not necessarily the best answer?
funniest: either kathwar or the braziliant, but i laugh at his because i don't know how he thinks of that stuff lmfao





best advice: hmmm tough one. i really dont know. they all do.
My roommate. She asks strange questions, gives weird advice (that is occasionally good), but nothing that's ever best answer material.
Both go to FLASH on my contacts, we used to live together in college, god I miss the parties of college lol.
funniest - Kizz





best advise giver - Sonic
Xavia
derick apparant never fails to make me laugh. he always gives the greatest and funniest answers
I have two contacts that I really love...one is hilarious, and one is just plain sweet :)
ME- super sick guy


funniest coolest sickest guy in town .. YEAH
SLEEP IS FOR SISSIES #3
It's a four way tie and yes one is you,lol! I've only asked six questions so....
you Nasty McDirty...and also Sweet Elf...keep me laughing.
You are the funniest contact I have

No comments:

Post a Comment