Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's the best advice you've been given?

And did you ignore it ?What's the best advice you've been given?
don't count your chickens, I did...........and paying for it!What's the best advice you've been given?
I do that at bedtime and all........LOL





Ta for BA!

Report Abuse



Don't sh*t where you eat. No.
never ever give up. i have a tendency to give up quickly
there has been so much but, to choose one thing....be aware of your surroundings at all times.
Stay single...............





Every time I ignore it, eventually I end up getting hurt!!!!!!
live today and not tomorrow. I'm trying
Do unto others as they would do unto you, ';But, do them first!'; My Irish Dad used to say that to me. And, sure enough, I haven't been screwed lately!
Get a lawyer, and i did.
To stand very still and walk backwards.





I did, and soon found out that where i had been was on a snow covered mountain top, 4 ft over the edge on a snow and ice overhang. Had i stayed there or walked further would have fallen at least 1000ft.....





My mate saved my life that day and was the best advice ever given....
If it ain't broke, don't fix it





No I didn't ignore that one !
Live your life for yourself, not for others!


I followed the instructions. They were from my mom!





Another of my favourites, from my mom is:


If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. And people wonder why I'm so quiet. LOL
never go back to the scene of the crime
never get a credit card, and dont buy something unless you have the money in your pocket.





my Dad drilled that into us and i would never even dream of getting a credit card now. probably never will, and im almost 26 now.
Life isn't a rehersal. It's better to regret what you have done than what you haven't.
don't worry be happy
Be afraid to fail. And no, I keep it in mind a lot.
Keep smiling it fooks em!


my cousin always told me that and he is right!!xx
It is the journey, not the arrival, that matters most. It refers to life. And yes, I listened.
If you think you can you probably will,





If you think you cant, you wont!
Don't put your hand in the fire. Now I have no hands.
Aim for the moon, because even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars. And i try and follow it, i always try my best at everything.
never make a promise unless you plan on keeping it, and no i did not ignore it, i live by that, its something my grandfather told me as a very young child, and i turned 50 today and still believe the same way

No comments:

Post a Comment