Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's the best advice you have...?

That is also a song lyric?





Mine would be ';Don't look back into the sun';


From Don't look back into the sun - The Libertines.What's the best advice you have...?
';I was detained I was restrained,


You broke my spleen and broke my knee and then you really laced into me,


Friday night in out-patients,


Who said I'd lied to her....';


Stop me by The Smiths


Lesson? Don't ever lie to your partnerWhat's the best advice you have...?
'If you can't forgive and forget,


How's this,


Forget forgivin' and just accept that that's it',


See that's how it's gotta be.


Then you can fall in love, get on with your life and be free';,








Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip - Waiting For The Beat To Kick In





Amazing Song Tbh :)
This is our decision, to live fast and die young.


We've got the vision, now let's have some fun.


Yeah it's overwhelming, but what else can we do?


Get jobs with offices, and wake up for the morning commute?


Time to Pretend - MGMT





it's probably not the best, but it's all I can think of (that's not Spice Girls) because I used it last night on an acquaintance.
i get along singing my song, people tell me i'm wrong, **** em....





I get along - the libertines :)
work it harder make better do it faster makes us stronger - harder, better, faster, stronger - daft punk
';Destroy everything'; - hatebreed
don't eat yellow snow or lick chocolate off a stranger's finger!
Worry looks around


Sorry looks back


Faith looks up
Seize the day!
Dont let the b*stards get you down.
Keep A+ Positive Mental Attitude (PMA+) !
One day at a time
Roll with it
its better to burn out than fade away
Make the most of what you have
dont look back in anger oasis
It's not about black or white, cuz we're human

No comments:

Post a Comment