Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Whats the best advice to tell a friend?

whats the best advice to tell a friend? cause all she do is wanna die and die. and i try my best telling her what i feel inside and whats she needs to know she tell me that im the only one who cares for her but she not listenin to what i tell her can something help me.Whats the best advice to tell a friend?
tell her death doesn't guarantee to ease her pain


tell her that if you're the only one who cares for her, she should listen to you


even if no one loves her, there is at least one person who loves her (maybe you?)Whats the best advice to tell a friend?
not sure what to tall you but I have a very emo friend and she wanted to die so bad that she asked me to cut her trout but I said no and well pissed her off.... then I asked her if she loved her pet cat she said yes I said if you die I'd feel just as bad/sad as you would if your cat deid... she feet way better after that

No comments:

Post a Comment