Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Need the best advice and suggestions that you can give me please.?

I get desperate a lot of times when I cannot purchase what I want and when I need it. See, I now have real bad credit because when I bought my first home, which has been foreclosed now, I started to think the wrong way because I got all these offers of credit cards to use for stuff for my home. Well, I am really paying real tough for all of that now, because I realize that I cannot get credit cards anymore, not even one for a low limit, and I have felt so embarassed and useless so many times! You know, I am paying for all of my ';dumb'; ';immature'; thinking. I lost my home because my husband and I got seperated and I could not afford the home by myself, and then I had to just quit paying on my credit cards because I had so much debt! I am in the process of trying to repair my credit, with the help of someone who I can trust, but, it will take a long while I assume. I used to sell Avon when I was living in my new home, however, I even had bad organizing with that back then, and I think....Need the best advice and suggestions that you can give me please.?
I would love to help you, both on the credit question and with helping you make a little extra money. I will include my e-mail, feel free to e-mail me at anytime, I can give you my phone number from there. I have a BA in Psychology so I'm good at just listening.





Now-- as for the credit, the best thing to do is just get one credit card- you can actually pay $75 for a card with a $500 from First Premier Bank or Orchard Bank. They will approve anyone, and it sucks that you have to pay for it- but it is the best way to build your credit.


You also want to go to www.myfico.com - that's Suze Ormann's site, and pay $15.00 for a credit report. You also want to pay $7.95 for MY Fico. This is awesome because it will let you know IMMEDIATELY on a daily basis what your FICO (credit) rating is and whether it's going up or down. It will let you know if someone makes an inquiry, etc.





Finally, I'm a Mary Kay consultant, and it's gotten me out of some hard times. I know that you want to spend time with your family, and that's why the Mary Kay rule (that Mary Kay herself made up is ) ';Faith First, Family Second, Career Third.'; Every woman in the company will tell you this, and they will support you, both in your own life, and in reaching your goals-- both personally and professionally.





I'd love to talk to you more about this-- feel free to contact me.





-Rebecca


rosepetals220@yahoo.comNeed the best advice and suggestions that you can give me please.?
If you would like a way to make extra income to help pay off your debts then contact me at jessica_downing2@hotmail.com
If you need extra money, then either work overtime at your current job, or get a second job.





Marty Kay is emphatically not a way to make money. 50% of the consultants gross under $140 per year, with a negative income of -$100 or more. IOW, their ';business'; loses at least $100 per year. Any money put in Mary Kay is money that you wasted.


99% of the Mary Kay Consultants earn less than $17,000 per year. You literally would make more money working full time flipping hamburgers at the local McDonald's.





Avon offers almost as good a chance at losing money, as Mary Kay does.





Do not get a credit card. If you can not afford to pay cash,. you definitely can not afford to use a credit card. No ifs, ands, or buts.





If your credit is as bad as you imply, your APR will be at least 21%, and possibly as much as 40% per annum. If a payment gets to the bank late, your APR will go up. If you skip a payment on other debt, the APR on your credit card will go up. If a payment on any other debt is late, the APR on your credit card will go up.





Pay cash for everything. If you can't afford to pay cash, you can not afford to buy it. End of story.





Resist putting purchases on ';easy pay';, or similar payment plans. If you can't afford to pay in full at the time of purchase, you can not afford to buy the product. End of story.





Until you have $10^6 sitting in a bank, you will need to learn to discipline yourself,and not buy anything except food and shelter. [And clothes once a year --- if your current clothes are worn out.]





I'd also suggest reading _The Millionaire Next Door_. [Check it out of your local library, or buy it from a used book store, or thrift store.]

No comments:

Post a Comment