Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I cant get over my ex????I need the best advice i can get?

she's hot and she has changed a lot and i find out she was making out with guys in the ocean on her trip in mexico and she uses me as a fallback guy.and i'm Did sleep with one of her friends after she left me for a guy that only wanted her for sex and she was my first love and i want all this gone but she's also changed so much and gotten into weed ETC help me by gigving me the best advice you can give pleaseI cant get over my ex????I need the best advice i can get?
if you want to get over her go on the erasing mode block out all the communications from her don't see her don't call her don't talk to her until you are completely over her.I cant get over my ex????I need the best advice i can get?
You are doing alright. No talk for a month is a good start. You have to go look at some other girls, get your mind off the ex and renew your interests elsewhere. The hard truth is she has moved on. You need to do the same. Not easy, but you can do it. Lots of relationships do not work out the way we would wish. Its normal.
My advice is simple, kid: find another girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment