Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Advice on where would b the best place 2 get my tattoo n wat wuld b less painful?

I am thinkin about gettin a tattoo either just above my waist of a butterfly or just above my ankle of a heart.


I am 16 and want some advice on wat place will b the least painful n what people think will look bestAdvice on where would b the best place 2 get my tattoo n wat wuld b less painful?
Seriously consider what ever location you decide, is it going to be something you will not be embarrassed about when you are 30, or 40. And consider that tattoos require maintenance, as the ink will fade over time, and the beautiful butterfly may look like a disgusting moth or the Heart look like a kidney. I myself have 2 tattoos which I got on the spur of the moment less than five years ago, both although well cared for, have faded an incredible amount considering how short of a time span they have been completed.





That being said you should also carefully choose who gives your tattoo and not just let a friend do it for you in their parents basement. An infection of the newly applied tattoo can permanently damage the appearance. Also diseases can be spread through the needles if they are not carefully handled.





I would say after all things are considered a tattoo is a wonderful, and addicting expirience, and should not be missed. But like they said, Don't let anyone decide for you, you are going to be the one looking at it in 40 years.Advice on where would b the best place 2 get my tattoo n wat wuld b less painful?
The tattoo above your waist will probably hurt less. Generally areas that are harder, such as the ankle or foot hurt more. If you want the least amount of pain go for the softest part of your body. As for what will look best that is for you to decide. Don't let people on the internet tell you what to do.
hunni, seriously wait until your old enough! when i was 16 i wanted one really bad, i wanted a butterfly on my lower back. i am SOOOOOOOOOO happy i didnt!! now that i look back, that would have looked gay! and no offence but ur tatts sound really clich茅. get somehting that really means somehting to you hey.. seriously! those tatts sound cool at ur age, but when your 30 and have these gay butterfly tatts on your belly it will look silly !
i've heard that both places are extremely painful.


out of all of my tattoos, the back of my neck hurt the least. couldn't feel it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment