Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Whats the best and worst advice you have ever been given?

best - stick up for yourself, dont let no one bully you, be nice to people but they be bastards to you - dont tell no one, just fight them and show them that you dont take **** from people











Worst: you really dont want to knowWhats the best and worst advice you have ever been given?
Best : no one is worth your tears


Worse: yea maybe you're right, maybe this life is not worth living [but i fixed it up later lol]Whats the best and worst advice you have ever been given?
i told my friend to break up with her bf right b4 he was going to tell her he loved her


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Best: Fra, drop the bass and give me a hug, you can't possibly play in these conditions! (Dean my guitarist, after seeing me heartbroken because of my parent's divorce)





Worst: Put your grungy laundry on your head, that'll make us unique!





-Skidd the drummer.
My teachers give loads of advice, most of it has nothing to do with anything..


Best: ';When in doubt, should choose C'; My math teacher trying to help us on what to do for the math exam


Worst: ';Deadline is Friday. Git'r'done!'; My history teacher giving us motivation to finish an essay..
Best: Shoot for the moon even if u miss u will land among the stars- Bring out your simplicities and accentuate your differences - Never wish to be someone else because you never know where they are going in life or where they came from - Better to be uplifted by criticism than ruined by praise





I have never heard this criticism but I know people that have been told this WORST - Change who you are so that you will be popular, and fit into mainstream society
Best - Dump his dumb, cheating a$$.


Worst - Telling mom to look through my dads phone, %26amp; see all the sexting he had been doing. It totally broke her into a million pieces. I felt like such a d!ck for telling her do that.
best: forget the past, it does almost no good, just learn from it.





worst: uhhh, go drink, it'll make you cool. luckily i learned from the hangover the next day. (i still grimace thinking about it)
Best: Dream big, don't let anything get in your way.





Worst: Condoms always work...
best: forget the people in yer past, there's a reason they didn't make it to yer future.





worst: oh, he's the one for you :(
Best: ';Slit the inner sides of your tighs, he'll think you're on your period and will leave you alone.';





That actually worked really well.





Worst: ';Run away from home!';





Uh, like that's going to help? ¬_¬ If I would get caught I would be killed, probably by getting beaten up to death, thank you.
  • back blackheads
  • makeup companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment