Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What the best advice you have ever been given?

what is it and why is it the best??





best answer gets a guaranteed 10 pts!!What the best advice you have ever been given?
Always count the money when they give it to you.What the best advice you have ever been given?
Buy Coke shares. Bought them years ago, they help me retire at 53.
';Keep an open mind.'; It's the best because it's pretty much all-purpose.
my father told me to never have children


i'm so happy i listened to him
dont eat yellow snow
hate the sin not the sinner
';Illigitimi non carborundum'; (don't let the bastards grind you down).


It's the best advice because it got me to thinking positively %26amp; not giving in to the negative thoughts of others.
Keep in mind that you are always responsible for the consequences of your actions. It sort of forces me to treat


people as I would like them to treat me. It seems like the majority of my resulting experiances have been good ones.
if you can't dazzle them with your brilliance then baffle them with your bullshit...LOL
In an effort to impress upon me, that I am responsible for my own decisions, and not to depend on others, , my Dad said to me: ';You must learn to paddle your own canoe.'; For the longest time, I really did not understand what he was saying to me. This was in the depths of the great depression of the 1930's when we were lucky to have food on the table, let alone own a canoe. It came to me years later, and I understood perfectly what he had said to me many years before.
  • back blackheads
  • makeup companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment