Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Any single moms? Best advice for pregnancy?

Im 16 weeks prego and I will be a single mom, I am REALLY scared!... I dont want my baby to have any trauma or something.





Baby's dad will be around ( he has said so) but I have my doubts (he has changed A LOT) so, till I dont see that, I really want to do something for my baby.Any single moms? Best advice for pregnancy?
You got a long while until you have to worry about your baby noticing a father figure. I am a single mom at 15. It will be okay you can do it. Alot of woman say the men dont help that much anyways. You willl be alright. And when he does get old enough explain the situation to him. It dont matter while they are babys they just want love and attention from whoever.Any single moms? Best advice for pregnancy?
Nothing will be traumatic because your child will not know any different. Just keep things civil and don't ever talk bad about one another around your child.
God will always be there for the both of you-so lean on Him and His Word.
ok the best thing you can do for your baby is just keep healthy, maybe talk to it, rub it, sing or play music this will help you bond even this early in the pregnancy. your baby will be fine. im a single mum and have been since my little girl was born which was almost 3 years ago now. my daughter is fine. a big piece of advice if you can keep the relationship with the father at a friend or civil level and remember there is a baby involved not only u two im sure things will work out. if he is going to cause trouble or make ur child scared or sad or confused it is not worth the hurt your child will feel. start doing things for bubs like make a scrapbook or something of your pregnancy. good luck.
well first of all congrats on your preganancy, and deciding to keep it :)





i'm about 8 1/2 weeks along. and also going to be a single momma. you can do it. its gonna be hard, but very possible. i have a friend who's son is almost 2 %26amp; his dad has only choose to see him twice so far.





but anyway, make sure you keep trying to get them to spend some time together, hopefully he will man- up and learn how to be a daddy. and just always be there for your baby, and let them know, they DO have a dad. and hoppefully your child will know him, but if not, when you child starts asking questions, answer them truthfully. good luck :)
Dont worry to much about it...I have 2 kids ages 2 and 4...I was a single mom while being pregnant with both of them...My baby daddy was only around maybe 3 or 4 times during both pregnancies...I mean, i could really care less...I did it so you can too...You have your babies and that all that matters...and if he says he will be there then ok...let him, but if he doesnt then forget about him...Your kids will then learn who they will be with and know that their mother was there for them as mom and dad...And maybe you mgith find someone who will be there for you and your kids...I met my fiance when my youngest daughter was 3 months old...We hit it off and now happily together...I know baby daddy is the natural dad, but i dont consider mine as a father...the one im with now is a real father...
While I am married I am a single mother for the most part. My husband is a submariner so he was gone a lot. Finally on shore duty, yeah! Anyways...While it is difficult to be a single mom just trust in your instincts and believe in yourself. Do what you can and ask for help when you can't. Follow the Dr.'s directions and just take it easy. Life will happen regardless of what we do to try to prevent certain things from happening, it's what makes life exciting to live. Do your best cause that's all you can do. Congrats!
  • skin
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment