Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What was the best advice you've gotten?

Do/did you follow the advice?What was the best advice you've gotten?
If you need something doing, do it yourself...don't rely on others.


I try to.What was the best advice you've gotten?
';Never say never.......because eventually you WILL';. That came from my Grandmother and yes I do follow it -- now. I used to not, but I've proven her right WAAAY too many times!!!
GROW UP! No!
Get a college education.





Yes I did.
Get a job! And unfortunately, I did follow that advice.
i hate advice
If your gonna be Bad don't get caught.
Spit in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first....from Dad...of course..lol
the best advice was ';Mag don't follow any advice';.


and yes i follow it
Never run away from problems. they only catch up with you.


Yes, I do follow the advice. Makes life easier, instead of letting problems eat away at you
A penny saved is a penny earned. Yes I did follow it. :o)
The world does not revolve around you.





I try to follow this advise, but everyone has their moments of self-importance. I think I was about 15 when I got it, I am now 29.





I do often find myself wanting to pass it along to others!
';Hey pinkglitter it is me Brittany sorry my other account got deleted. so ummm.


Ok best advice: ';Never give up on your dreams because if you do nightmares will come';. My grandma and it has made me very successful. It is good and funny. What about you.





Another good one is ';Don't run away from your problems cause they will catch up';. They must be pretty fast. Lol! That one taught me do fix my problems instead of trying to forget about them.
When you run out of estrogen carry a loaded gun

No comments:

Post a Comment