Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Who in you life has offered the best advice?

Did you listen?Who in you life has offered the best advice?
My mother (gone for 21 years). One of the best pieces of advice she gave me was when I got married. She told me that they would always be there for me if I really needed them but she did not want me to run and tell her about arguements that my husband and I would have. She explained that we would make up and forgive each other that as a mom it would be harder for her AND that she would not be a part of the making up so she would more likely hold on the the fact that I was hurt. She said this wouldn't be fair to my husband or her relationship with him. She was a WONDERFUL mother and to hear my husband and sister-in-law (brother's wife) she was an AWESOME mother-IN-LAW, too.





and yes, I did listen





I had to edit my answer, as the Bible has helped me through the roughest times in my life. So I would also agree with the person who said that.Who in you life has offered the best advice?
my father has always given me the best advice out of anyone ever to cross my path; i always listen to him although that doesn't necessarily mean i always do what he suggests or that i agree with him
My grandmother.


Yes
A woman I met at an airport. I did listen.
My Dad and always.
My father


And yes, I did listen except that one time I listened to my mother. I'm still paying for that one.
Only my friends... they give way better advice than my mom and dad and family and.. my friends are the only people that don't judge my questions :D
turn the negative into a possitive and yes i did
When I was a teenager I was in intertainment business,my guy friends advice me to respect my self and not easy on sex,in the old days the scary thing is to be pregnant unwed. Now,that I have been married and widowed older woman, that is still stucked in my mind.
The bible. And yes I do.





Good question btw!
it's always my friends mom, they always know what to tell me, i don't ask my dad or other men for advice because they always tell their best friend about my problem and i know women would not do it. and i don't ask mom because i don't want her to look at me different because we have a strong relationship and i know i lot of people don't talk to their mom and that's the reason why.
my best friends..and of course my mom but i rarely listen to my mom even tho i know i should..
my grandmother...... and i listen sometimes not all the time
my sister, my mom, my dad and my husband. Yes I listen but I don't always take it
no one. everything i learned was through making mistakes and experiencing life on my own. but my older sister tells me what to do and i always listen, so i guess it'd be her.
Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment