Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is love blind? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

Well, I have been in love for 3 years. Even though I knew at the beginning that we could not be together, I still kep on loving him. I feel like I have been ignored the truth and reality.


In addition, when I am in love. I often ignore my partner weakness. He is perfect. (Blah, Blah, Blah)





What do you think? Is love Blind?Is love blind? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I think love makes one turn a blind eye. I know myself that being in love makes you accept circumstances that normally you would not. Such as, well he was just talking to that woman a little close but nothing happened. I take what comes my way because I don't feel good about myself. That's what it comes down to. Low self esteem and denial. He wouldn't be lying to me. I must be imagining it. Sound familiar. If your not feeling good mentally then how can you make a value decision about something so important. Shades of my own past are coming back to me. Make sense Cutie Pie.Is love blind? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
yes you see him as a perfect egg even though you know he is a little cracked. thats how i see my friends too
definitely!!! the fact that you stayed for 3 years!!! love dint see the weakness of the partner. if you happen to find God's plan for you it will be blind. imperfect will seem perfect for you.
OFCOURSE IT IS.


Hello.People loose their senses when their inlove.


Dont you see yourself, you ignore your partners weaknesses when you know that they are there.
Yes love is blind.
  • skin
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment