Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is the best advice you have ever given to anyone?

follow your heart cos only you know what is best for you.What is the best advice you have ever given to anyone?
the best advice ive ever given was to myself.





i told myself to forgive my mother, because nobody should carry around a deepseated hatred for anyone, it causes stress, which can lead to other health conditions, and who needs that?





just let stuff go, life is too short :]]]What is the best advice you have ever given to anyone?
my mom always told me to count to 3 before answering something . Works wonders. Sometimes it gives me time to make something up. lol
oh!just











SHUT UP !
My Uncle (who has the BEST sense of humor) had a heart attack..... while the were loading him into the ambulance he asked me if I had any advice ... I said...';don't follow the light';


;o)~
be like me!
go big or go home!!!
Never go food shopping while you're hungry.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment