Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Which is the best advice you received?

There are some phrases, comments and advises capable to change a life...Which is the best advice you received?
there r. 1 of them? never be afraid to share ur feelings. that really is true. it taught me 3 lessons in life so far.Which is the best advice you received?
i had a row with my mom once because she always criticize the things i do and decisions i make. my best friend told me when i confided to her, ';bear with your mom, she is what God gave you, we cannot choose our moms you know';.
I was told this '; If you cannot change something within 24 hours let it go, it will either fix itself of return when you are able to fix it.'; I live by that rule now and I have come to find that it helps keep stress down and it really does work.
';To do what I love or love what I do';. When I first heard it, a light came on in my head and I decided then and there to be better at making the best of whatever circumstances I found myself in. That was 40 years ago and it still resonates with me.
My father once told me, You're not any better that anyone else, but you're just as good. I think of that saying when you meet people that do think they are better than someone else.
The kindest word in all the world is the unkind word not said
My brother once told me that inorder for things to get better, they will more than likely get worse first! Him saying that had a big impact on my life!!! It was so true but worth it in the end! ^_^ i owe him my happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment