Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What's the best advice you've received?

Hands down it was ';Wait until you are truly ready to get married before you do';. I got married when I was 27, been married 12 years, and I don't regret one bit of it!What's the best advice you've received?
Don't touch the stove!!What's the best advice you've received?
';Never trust an answer on Yahoo! Answers.';
Don't Panic.
Life is short, be weird


@-%26gt;--%26gt;-
Never listen to advice.
Work hard
I dont remember, but it was from my mom.
i was told by a friend of mine who was literally in the hospital bed dying that i needed to slow down and enjoy my daughters growing up because it would be over way too soon. she was in her 50s and her daughters were 15, 16, %26amp; 18 when she passed away. she told me not to be so hard on them, and to let them be little. she taught me how to choose my battles.
Go big or go home.
I don't remember, but it was probably something I didn't take.
wrap it b4 u tap it
just forget the guy that i don't really love
Don't get a career, get an education.
never trust anyone!!!
make your dream reality
Life is like a wh#%e, it will f%#k you everytime.
don't take my advice.


lol


no.


uh...i guess that anything that doesn't kill you only makes u stronger.
get help!!!:P
don't eat yellow snow
Whatever you do today you'll have to sleep with tonight.
Your only as strong as your weakest link
Wash your hands.
don't take relationship advice from single women.
';Don't be so hard on yourself';.





You'd think something so simple wouldn't be able to change your life... but it really can.
Dont act like your sh!t dont stink.





Not litterally, duh.





and Suck it up.
do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Always think myself better than those who try to judge me.
never sell your car for gas money

No comments:

Post a Comment