Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is the best advice u have ever got fron this site??

shave my mono brow but i completly ignored it ;-)What is the best advice u have ever got fron this site??
not to delete myself.What is the best advice u have ever got fron this site??
answer questions got it when i started
i have learned allot in the behavior of users on a answer site - some want what others have but do not want to work for it to get the points- there are just to many things i can list
Answer Questions to Your Questions
learn to spell.
I used to be bulimic and felt that I couldn't talk to anybody





I opened my heart out all about it on this site and got so much support and help that made me stop.





I'm fit and healthy now thanks to this site so I guess that's the best advice I've got!
  • skin
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment