Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is the best old-fashioned advice you ever received?

Beware of the toes that you are stepping on today........


For the may belong to the a#* you'll be kissing tomorrow.What is the best old-fashioned advice you ever received?
i don't know.. i guees obey the rules or something like that.What is the best old-fashioned advice you ever received?
';Aside from infidelity or abuse, anything can be worked out.';- my mom telling me on my wedding day... this has saved my marriage i'll tell you that much
A woman can have any man she wants as long as she is willing to lower her standards.
My father told me ; always be a gentleman.
A real estate salesman told me to get a lot when I was young.
Pay Attention! Not only to what they say, but also to what they don't say. You would do this for your friends, make sure you do it for your spouse as well. Understand that no matter how similar you are, each of you have different ways of processing information and dealing with problems. Respect them, even when you don't agree, and above all put GOD as a center of your marriage.. with this, you'll be fine.
No matter how bad you think you have it, there is someone out there that has it worse off. That saying, from my mother, has really helped me put MY life into perspective ALOT of times.
chose your battles wisly
Don't join the Marines.
communication is the key to a healthy relationship, or don't drink the wine before it's time (meaning don't say anything that you are going to regret later). these are the best two i ever heard because they are so true.
Don't drink the wine before it's time.
Never pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut.
if you cant say anthing nice dont say anthing at all.
';If you want a clean house every day you have to clean house every day';....which is what my Grandma told me after listening to me b*tch %26amp; moan about always having to clean up after the kids. Truer words have never been spoken :-)
It's just as easy to love a rich man as a poor man.





I'm still poor.......
if you don't know, ask a question...
That when it comes to prayers - God answers all, just sometimes the answer is NO.
my grandpa told me long time back ,do good and throw it to the sea
It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt


meaning think b4 you speak
You have to love yourself before you can love anyone else

No comments:

Post a Comment